Faculty at SelaQui Academy is self-motivated, enthusiastic with ideals and values, competence in the subject and passion of sharing knowledge. Faculty embodies the basic principles of academic freedom, autonomy, accountability, integrity, honesty, gravity, and sincerity.
Faculty and Research
Faculty at SelaQui Academy has a total of 64+ years of Academic and Industry experience will all having PhD degree work to their credit. Some of the faculty members have been awarded with Gold Medal / Best Business Academic Award in recognition of their work.
SelaQui Academy Faculty has already guided 65+ dissertation theses at PG level. Faculty members have published several books/chapters in books. Attended / conducted 60+ workshops / seminars. SelaQui Academy faculty has about 16 research publications in national / international journals. Faculty actively participate in professional bodies / societies.
Some of the research interests of SelaQui Institute of Management Faculty are as follows:
- Audit, financial portfolio management
- Cost Accounting, Corporate Tax, Working Capital Management.
- Risk Management and Derivatives,
- Financial Institution and Services,
- Security Analysis
- Financial Accounting,
- Management Accounting,
- Fundamentals of Insurance and Risk Management
- Indian Capital Market
- Risk Analysis-Including Value at Risk model
- Econometric analysis
- Industrial Psychology, Human Resource, Social Psychology, Personality Psychology.
- Personality Development and Personal Growth
Faculty- Student Relationship is the relationship of mutual trust and respect for the quest of knowledge. SelaQui Academy adds a very high importance to this relationship. The faculty member acts as a facilitator, guide, and academic leader and a student as an innovator, learner, and a self motivated explorer of knowledge.
SelaQui Academy faculty uses the internal assessment of the classroom transactions of knowledge / content delivery and the corresponding learning by the students. The assessment is mainly of three aspects as follows:
- Of Learning - is essentially to measure the student learning
- As Learning – is to know the weak spots in classroom transactions of content
- For Learning – is to address the improvements / changes to the knowledge content of the subject
The Assessment also acts both as Feedback and Feed forward to the students to improve their knowledge, skills, values & attitudes. The progress of the students of the students will be assessed on the basis of their assignments, class tests, internal exams, attendance and behavior. However a formal external examination will be crucial as per rules of UTU.
- Request Information