- Selection Criteria – Based on merit-cum-choice list drawn on basis of scores in Admission Tests – like AIE: for B.Tech; MAT: for MBA, as per norms of UTU.
- Fees – As per Government norms.
- Scholarships - Meritorious Students in academic session 2010-2011(First Batch)
- Academic Calendar – Would be promulgated giving all key dates; examinations, breaks.
- Placement support – Campus Placement & Industry Liaison cell will actively help students in placements, by organizing visits to SelaQui Academy campus by industry professionals.
- Hostels & Mess - An air-conditioned state-of-the-art hostel – for boys' and girls' respectively -- and mess facility of renowned standards of SelaQui education would be available on campus. SAHE would help students to arrange hostel arrangements in the city on as required basis.
- Medical Insurance - Students will be covered under group medical Insurance scheme through standard insurers/TPAs to ensure that students can avail cashless medical treatment in case of eventuality; as per the norms and conditions laid down by insurers.
- Study Loans - SAHE is in talks with banks to finalize arrangements for study loans to students, wherein repayment would be done after the period of study; and as per standard terms and conditions prescribed by banks giving study loans
- Sports - Students would be able to enjoy recreational and competitive sports utilizing on-campus facilities of Tennis courts, Swimming Pool - Half Olympic size 8-Lane, Walking-cum-Jogging Track, Cricket, Basketball; Volleyball, Sand Volleyball, Badminton.