- Quick Links
The selection process at SelaQui Academy would always be transparent and fair. While we expect a great deal from our teachers, we also take note of their expectations.
Selection committees for each discipline would be constituted. They would have eminent and outstanding professionals from without the institution together with Academy’s senior faculty who would spearhead this effort.
Following procedureswill ensure that all selections are rigorous, transparent and fair. This is more a part of our self-imposed discipline andis more of a guide. It can be modified, amended, improved or altered in any manner as deemed fit to be able to attract best faculty on board. The process is not justiciable or beever challenged in any court of law.
1. Receipt of CV; either through advertisement or through reference
2. First interaction on telephone (by HR)
3. Short-listing by an internal sub committee
4. Appointment of Selection Committee (subject/branch wise to be approved by the Chairman)
c. Arts and Humanities
d. Educational Research
5. Personal Interview by Selection Committee
ii. Salary fixation in accordance with the sixth pay commission and AICTE/UGC guidelines - Selection Committee to recommend. Exceptions could always be made in case of exceptional candidates.
6. Terms and conditions of appointment shall be standard for all selected faculty.
7. Issue of Offer Letter – office of the Registrar
8. Joining and Appointment Letter